Help us make a difference to children’s lives through water sports.
Your donation, no matter how big or small, will help make a difference to young people and children living in the local area. Whether it’s the weekly Youth Club sessions, school holiday sessions, or school trips, children from disadvantaged and underprivileged backgrounds have a place of safety where they learn new skills, advance to racing or to become instructors, and make life-long friends. With your support, we make sailing, kayaking and paddle boarding affordable to children and young people, and change lives for the better.
£5, £10, £20, £30…
£15, £30, £65, £100…
*If you tick this box, for every £1 donated, we will receive a further 25p from HMRC. But if you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year it is your responsibility to pay any difference. We will treat all donations made in the future as Gift Aid donations. The source of these funds are your own. You are not receiving anything in return for this donation nor is it a part of a sweepstake, lottery, reward, ticket, event or raffle. You also agree that if you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay the difference.
How your donations help
- £X pays for a single session for a child to try sailing or kayaking.
- £XX pays for an annual Youth Membership so that a child from an underprivileged background can attend weekly Youth Club sessions.
- £XX enables a child from a family struggling to make ends meet, to participate in the 4-day school holiday camp of sailing, kayaking and windsurfing.
- £XXX could contribute to purchasing essential gear such as wetsuits, buoyancy aids or boots to reduce barriers for children from deprived backgrounds.
- £XXX can pay for an annual membership for a young adult to learn new skills and live up to their potential
- £XXX can help a young adult, faced with hardship, obtain sailing or kayaking certificate so they can participate in a local sport facility.
- £XXX could help pay towards participation in local, national and international races for costs of transportation, equipment hire, accommodation and essential gear.