Thank you for booking with Oulton Broad Water Sports Centre.
We are sure you will have a great time and to make sure it is the fun experience you expect we have some suggestions and advice:
- Participants should bring the following with them:
- Clothes that can get wet and are appropriate to the weather, no denim (or similar), spare clothing to change into after the activity
- A plastic bag to put wet kit in at the end of the session
- Old trainers or sailing shoes, they will get wet and all participants have to wear footwear on the water.
- A windproof / waterproof cagoule & trousers and a wetsuit are useful, but not essential as the centre will be able to provide some of this equipment.
- We will provide you with a buoyancy aid and can offer you a waterproof jacket. Wetsuits are also available for a small charge £3 each
- When the weather is cooler, it is advisable to bring a warm hat; it is always slightly cooler on the water than on land
- In the hotter months, bring sun cream, a baseball cap / sun hat and a bottle of water
- Any refreshments you may require during the activity
- Participants should not wear rings, hooped / dangling earrings or other facial piercings, long necklaces or bracelets on the water. Long hair should be tied back.
- All participants should be water confident.
- Cuts or open wounds should be covered with a waterproof plaster before going on the water.
- Best to leave valuable items at home.
- Please bring ID with you.